At Casey's Riverside RV Park you can:
- Rest and relaxation by rushing waters and tree covered mountains with only the occasional elk, deer, or eagle to distract you.
- Hike on nearby trails that can bring you to alpine lakes and wilderness areas.
- Bike on nearby world class mountain bike trails and explore the Willamette National Forest.
- Kayak, raft or drift boat on either of the two forks of the Willamette River that converge at our site.
- Great fly fishing only a few feet away.
- Drive through scenic areas with easy viewing access to waterfalls.
- Minutes from nearby Oakridge for your shopping and medical needs.
- Free WiFi.
Click on the map for a larger image
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly rates
- Large pull-thru sites, Big Rig friendly
- All sites paved
- Full hookups – 20 / 30 / 50 amps
- Seasonal swimming pool
- Recreation room
- Water / Sewer / Electric / Garbage
- Laundry and shower facilities
- Cable TV, Phone Available
- Free WiFi
- Covered picnic area, seats 70
- DAILY $38.00 + tax
- WEEKLY $215.00 + tax
- MONTHLY $600.00
- All rates include water, sewer, electric, garbage, cable and WiFi.
- Telephone service available
- Rates subject to change.
- Check In: 1:00 PM ~ Check Out: 11:00 AM
- No refunds except for medical emergencies