At Casey's Riverside RV Park you can:
- Rest and relaxation by rushing waters and tree covered mountains with only the occasional elk, deer, or eagle to distract you.
- Hike on nearby trails that can bring you to alpine lakes and wilderness areas.
- Bike on nearby world class mountain bike trails and explore the Willamette National Forest.
- Kayak, raft or drift boat on either of the two forks of the Willamette River that converge at our site.
- Great fly fishing only a few feet away.
- Drive through scenic areas with easy viewing access to waterfalls.
- Minutes from nearby Oakridge for your shopping and medical needs.
- Free WiFi.
Click on the map for a larger image
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly rates
- Large pull-thru sites, Big Rig friendly
- All sites paved
- Full hookups – 20 / 30 / 50 amps
- Seasonal swimming pool
- Recreation room
- Water / Sewer / Electric / Garbage
- Laundry and shower facilities
- Cable TV, Telephone service available
- Free WiFi
- Covered picnic area, seats 70
- Riverfront pull-thru sites $42.00 per night $235.00 per week.
- Riverfront back-in sites $40.00 per night $225.00 per week.
- All other back-in sites $38.00 per night $215.00 per week.
- Monthly, $650.00 all sites.
- Daily & Weekly are plus 9% State & County Tax.
- All rates include water, sewer, electric, garbage, cable and WiFi.
- Two adults and children allowed per site; additional adults 18 years and older $5.00 per night.
- Rates subject to change.
- Check In: 1:00 PM ~ Check Out: 11:00 AM
- No refunds for reservation deposits
- No refunds for early checkout
- Tent camping not allowed.
- Wood fires allowed in the 2 designated fire pits only. Portable propane fire pits are acceptable.
- The park is for the exclusive use of paying customers only, all visitors must check in at the office before entering the park.
- Pets are welcome.